Sep 10, 2012

Fanfic: Nonexistence | Majisuka Gakuen 3


Annin x Nobunaga | smut | POV | 1,093 words
Set before ep6. AnninNaga smut: Annin POVQuick-n-dirty, ‘nuff said.

[as you might have noticed over on my tumblr, I've become increasingly obsessed with the Annin x Nobunaga pairing...so bare with my feels.]

~ ~ ~


My gasp echoed off the walls of the room when your lips made contact with the column of my neck. Curfew was near but we had been alone in my team’s common and the temptation laden in both of our gazes had proven too overpowering for either of us to care.



So when the fist that had been intended to deliver pain suddenly pushed me down against the large couch, we quickly found ourselves in a rather passionate embrace. Legs a tangled mess, and hands fervent in their conviction to expose as much of each other’s flesh as possible.



Frustrated, I tried to push you off of me; I always hated serving underneath others. But my attempt failed miserably when you roughly shoved me back down…then again, you had always been slightly stronger than me.



I was equally unsuccessful at stifling a whimper when your thigh found its way between my legs, pushing them further apart. Since you wouldn’t let me lead, I had to be content with just touching myself. So my hand splayed across my stomach, inching it’s way lower – but you wouldn’t even allow that.



Your hand suddenly stopped mine and I felt a shiver course through me when you actually growled at me, low in your throat. As if I was a scavenger trying to steal your catch, your teeth nipped at a pulse point near my collarbone possessively…a silent warning.



My back arched off the couch when your fingers, in place of mine, slipped underneath my coveralls and claimed your property – pressing into and rubbing against my inner-walls over, and over, and over again until the heat that had been slowly rising at the junction of my thighs was becoming exceedingly unbearable. I called out for you to give me release, but instead you decided to deny me even that. Slowing your rhythm to an agonizingly slow pace, you told me to beg.



My eyes shot you a sharp glare intended to kill, you knew I hated even the notion of what you were asking me to do, but you just flashed me a smirk in return – your fingers resuming a speed fast enough to milk your request out of me, but not fast enough to finish the job.



I grit my teeth, “…Please.”



“What?” you whispered back, still smirking at me; your smug tone wasn’t making this easier.



I furrowed my brows as your tongue resumed its course along my jaw and up to the edge of my ear, making it that much harder for me to finish. “...let me...”



I felt your smile against my skin, “Hmm? Let you?…”



I groaned as the words I wanted to say kept alluding me, twisting and jumbling themselves in my mind all in accordance to how you were torturing me more than your fists ever could. When your fingers hit a particular nerve within me, my eyes shut tight and I vocalized my thoughts the best way I could assemble them.



“Please, break me…defeat me.”



The words evoked an inquisitive hum from your throat, followed by a chuckle as you finally obliged my need. Likening my sexual frustration to a physical fight had amused you, but you knew that I was just as serious now, as in any battle. If you wanted to take the top away from me, I’d give it to you without a second thought – if only to experience the fiery burn of it being taken by you, and you only.



I felt my muscles begin to seize, reminding me that I was nearing the delicious moment of release. And when I reached that plateau, I crashed down hard. Your name escaped my parted lips which you claimed with your own, as your fingers continued moving – drawing out every last ounce I had to give you, every last moan I had to utter…and even then, drawing out more.



I didn’t care if anyone walked in on us right now. The only thing my mind could cohere with was the sensation of you repeatedly taking me over the edge; to the point that I could swear I was seeing stars. A bittersweet shiver overcame me when your fingers slowly pulled out of my still sensitive passage, and you brought still slick digits to your lips – tasting the effect your power had over my body.



I wanted to stay in this bliss forever, but when I finally opened my eyes to stare into yours, the truth washed over my senses like a second, third, and fourth wave continually abused the weathered stone heading its rocky shoreline.



I closed my eyes again to escape the reality – my breathing steady as my rapid pulse slowed – realizing that the state of ecstasy I had just been in would never be anything more than a poignant release. Poignant, because I knew that you would never actually be here with me…like this. The prison had taken you from me before we could ever truly face each other – and I had always watched you from afar, unsure of what I felt for you.



As the Teppen of rival teams that had never lost, we had always been pitted to oppose each other, but the day you disappeared, I knew that in actuality I wanted you…I longed foryou. I wanted to feel your body against mine; and I longed to feel you within the depths of my body…my soul. But all that possibility had vanished along with you.



Paru – That’s whom they’re calling your replacement, and it disgusted me that they believed her physical strength alone would ever match what you had…for you possessed something different.



Her eyes, they did nothing for me.



That gaze didn’t hold the same fierceness that yours did; and it surely could never drive me to imagine she was the one getting me off on these cold nights when I felt alone, like yours made me imagine it was your fingers driving me to release, instead of my own.



The familiar sound of prison gates closing automatically told me that I had broken curfew. I sighed, this couch was more comfortable than that dingy cell had ever been anyway.



Today Paru made our war official when she personally harmed one of my team members. Tomorrow, I will finally end this battle.



It kills me that I will have to face her before you – like I’m some adulterous lover, committing a punishable sin. But perhaps when I defeat your replacement, it will finally revive you from your nonexistence. Finally bring you out of the prison’s shadows…


…and back to me.

2 comments:

  1. I Hope you also make WMatsui SMUT!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is well written smut ;____; im crying reading it, crying bcs it give me much feels of how bdsm this is and since im into anninnaga bdsm xDD

    ReplyDelete